Who is a Join a School in France jury member?
To become a Join a School in France jury member, the person has to match all the following criteria:
- Be graduated (all specialties included) for at least 2 years from one of the 5 Business Schools: HEC Paris, ESCP Business School, emlyon business school, Skema Business School and Audencia Business School, or be a Join a School in France’s partner
- Belong to our Business partners community
- Accept to provide their personal data to the Join a School in France team in order to be contacted during each round of recruitment
- Accept to conduct the international candidates’ interviews online or face-to-face regarding the common recruitment process for the Master’s in Management program at HEC Paris, ESCP Business School, emlyon business school, Skema Business School and Audencia Business School on a voluntary basis
With one application, candidates automatically apply to 5 Business Schools (HEC Paris, ESCP BS, emlyon bs, Skema BS, Audencia BS). If the candidate is eligible for at least one School, they will be invited to an interview. These interviews take place in French institutions around the world, most of the time at the Institut Français, Campus France or CCI. We invite alumni from our 5 member Schools and French institutions’ representatives to be jury members.
The alumnus or the partner who is available and who wants to participate as a jury member is invited to meet several candidates in their city to evaluate them on their personality, motivation, career project, hobbies and their general culture. There are 4 admission rounds per year which imply 4 interview periods within the year. Jury members will receive the admission results of the candidates they meet.
To evaluate the candidate’s aptitude to successfully complete a Master in Management at a Grande Ecole, 3 criteria are evaluated:
● Communication skills in English (if the candidate speaks French, jury members can switch to French after testing their English level)
● General knowledge and awareness: current news knowledge, intellectual curiosity and international experience
● Personal qualities : hobbies, clear motivation and maturity
Why become a jury member?
Join a School in France is at the heart of a common and international recruitment process for the Master’s in Management at HEC Paris, ESCP Business School, emlyon business school, Skema Business School and Audencia Business School. Therefore, the international recruitment department of the Paris Ile-de-France Chamber of Commerce coordinates the actions between the 5 Business Schools, international candidates and the alumni network worldwide.
The goal of this common agreement is to increase the number of international candidates for the Master’s in Management program in the mentioned Schools. To do so, Join a School in France has built a strong and powerful international alumni community that helps the Schools in the recruitment selection process.
Becoming a jury member allows to:
- Be an actor of the international selection process for prestigious Business Schools
- Be part of an international alumni community
- Be invited in the welcoming partner centre
- Meet other alumni and develop your professional network
- Identify the future talents
- Be an actor of the international recruitment process for prestigious Business Schools
Around 2,000 alumni have already participated in our interview sessions!
If the jury members participate in at least 4 interview rounds within 2 years, they will be rewarded by a Certificate of Honor. Some jury members also like to share this qualification on their LinkedIn profiles!
Are you an alumnus.a of one of our Business Schools? Join our jury network and help us recruit the leaders of tomorrow!
If you want to participate in our promotion, you just have to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jury members are valuable ambassadors in helping candidates apply and in recruiting alumni who will in turn become jury members.