Join a School in France allows students to apply for programs of prestigious Fashion schools such as:
- Ecole de la Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne (ECSCP)
- La Fabrique
- Institut Français de la Mode (IFM)
These schools programs allow students to:
What are the eligibility criteria for applying?
- Prepare for Management and Creation professions
- Get a Bachelor or a Master Degree
- Study in English or in French
- Do paid internship periods in big companies (Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Zara, Agnes b., Zadig & Voltaire etc.)
To apply for the Master program of La Fabrique and Institut Français de la Mode, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Being fluent in French (only for La Fabrique)
- Being fluent in English
- Holding a non-French degree obtained outside France, recognized by the State, awarded after at least 3 years of higher education (Licence, Bachelor, Benke…)
To apply for the Bachelor program of Ecole de la Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne, you need to meet the following criteria:
How to apply?
- Being fluent in French
- Holding a non-French degree obtained outside France, recognized by the State, equivalent to a Baccalaureate (High School diploma, Abitur, Gaokao…)
- Having a portfolio
- Start an online application
- Upload your documents:
- Passport or ID card
- Résumé (CV)
- Motivation letter
- Portfolio (optional)
For more information regarding the recruitment process, we invite you to check our FAQ.
What are the registration dates?
Applications for the year 2019/2020 are already open. Applications are continuously open until the 30th of June 2019.
How to contact us?
Stay informed about the latest news of Join a School in France by following us on social networks:
Meet us every Wednesday for a live web conference on your computer. The Join a School in France team presents you the programs in detail, answers to your questions and gives you the opportunity to discuss directly with the representatives of the members schools.
These presentations are available and a replay will be sent to those who registered but could not attend the live conference.
Sign up here:
Do not hesitate to watch the replay of previous webinars on our YouTube channel.