Enroll in the Masters in Management of 5 Business Schools in France
With one application through Join a School in France, students can apply to Masters in Management programs offered by 5 prestigious Management Schools:
Are you eligible?
These 5 Masters in Management give students the opportunity to:
- Prepare for Management professions
- Obtain a highly recognized Masters Degree
- Study in English
- Undertake paid internships at internationally-recognized big companies (Airbus, Apple, Chanel, Coca-Cola, Google, IBM, LVMH, Pernod Ricard, SwissLife…)
To apply for the Master's in Management, you need to:
- Hold a non-French undergraduate degree that must be:
- Awarded by a nationally accredited higher education institution
- Awarded after at least 3 years* of higher education outside France (Licence, Bachelor, Benke)
How to apply?
*The eligibility of candidates who do not meet this criterion is directly submitted by Join a School in France to its member schools.
More information regarding the documents by clicking here:
- The application is entirely online. Once you create an online application, you can save and come back to it later.
See tips on preparing your application
- You will be asked to upload the following documents to your application:
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Diploma or undergraduate completion or school certificate of enrolment
- Written management test (GMAT/GRE/Tage Mage)
- English test (TOEIC/IELTS/TOEFL / Cambridge)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- ID/headshot photo
- Resumé (CV)
- Copy of passport or ID card
- A valid proof of payment
- Another key aspect of the application are the motivation questions. Your answers to these questions will carefully be read by the Schools to assess your motivation and your professional project. Questions are brief (500 characters each) but take time to thoroughly think about and detail your answers.
Keep in mind that you can go ahead and start uploading your documents and then answer the questions later. We encourage you to upload each of your documents as soon as they are ready, so that we have enough time to verify for you that they are acceptable.
- To finalize your application, you will have to pay 190€ processing fee which is to be made online via the present link. You must also generate and upload the proof of payment to the rest of your application documents.
The Selection Process
For more information regarding the selection process, please refer to our rules and our FAQ.
What are the registration dates?
Applications for the year 2020/2021 are already open. You can apply now by clicking on this link.
4 recruitment sessions are organized for the start of the school year in September 2021. Application to each of these sessions is done solely online and must be completed before the following dates:
Session 1 : applications open until October 7, 2020 at midnight
Session 2 : applications open until January 7, 2021 at midnight
Session 3 : applications open until March 3, 2021 at midnight
Session 4 : applications open until April 20, 2021 at midnight
Get in touch with us!
Stay informed about the latest news of Join a School in France by following us on social networks:
Join us every Wednesday (regularly) for a live web conference during which the Join a School in France team presents the programs in detail, answers your questions and gives you the opportunity to discuss directly with representatives from the 5 member schools.
Sign up here
Online recaps of these presentations will be available for those who have registered but could not attend the live conference. You can also watch previous webinars on our Youtube channel.