Enroll in the Master in Management of 5 Grandes Ecoles in France
Join a School in France allows students to apply for a Master in Management program proposed by 5 prestigious Management Schools:
What are the eligibility criteria for applying?
The Master in Management of these schools allows students to:
- Prepare for Management professions
- Obtain a Master Degree
- Study in English
- Do paid internships in big companies (Airbus, Apple, Chanel, Coca-Cola, Google, IBM, LVMH, Pernod Ricard, SwissLife…)
To apply for the Master in Management, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Holding a non-French degree that must be:
- Awarded by a nationally accredited higher education institution
- Awarded after at least 3 years of higher education outside France (Licence, Bachelor, Benke)*
How to apply?
*The eligibility of candidates who do not meet this criterion is directly submitted by Join a School in France to its member schools.
- Start an online application and review tips on preparing your application
- Upload your documents:
- Transcripts of records
- Diploma or school certificate
- Written test (Gmat / GRE / CAT / Tagemage)
- English test (TOEIC / IELTS / TOEFL)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- ID photo
- Résumé (CV)
- Passport or ID card
During your application you will have to answer to several motivation questions. Your answers to these questions will be analyzed by the schools, as well as your documents. It allows the schools to assess your motivations and your professional project. Please do not overlook this part and take the time to answer to the questions with the maximum amount of information. Keep in mind that you can go ahead and start uploading your documents and then answer the questions later. We encourage you to upload each of your documents as soon as they are ready, so that we have enough time to verify for you that they are acceptable.
Finally, if you are already at the step of uploading your documents, we invite you to make the payment of your application fees of 190€ by clicking on this link.
What are the registration dates?
For more information regarding the recruitment process, we invite you to check our rules and our FAQ.
Applications for the year 2019/2020 are already open. You can apply now by clicking on this link.
4 recruitment sessions are organized for the start of the school year in September 2019. Application to each of these sessions is done solely online and must be completed before the following dates:
How to contact us?
Session 1 : applications open until October 10, 2018 at midnight
Session 2 : applications open until January 7, 2019 at midnight
Session 3 : applications open until February 28, 2019 at midnight
Session 4 : applications open until April 19, 2019 at midnight
Stay informed about the latest news of Join a School in France by following us on social networks: