Enroll in a Master of Engineering at ESIEE Paris
What are the eligibility criteria for applying to these programs?
- Prepare for their careers in management of technologies and information systems, projects management, communications technologies, micro-nano-technologies, computer science and electronics
- Obtain a specialized Master Degree
- Study in English
- Have access to excellent research laboratories and research platforms
- Do paid internships periods in big companies (Thalès, Dassault Systems, Safran, GE Healthcare, Alcatel, Orange, Cap Gemini, L’Oréal, BNP Paribas, Accenture, Renault, EADS, etc.)
To apply for the Master programs of ESIEE Paris, you need to meet the following criteria:
How to apply?
- Being fluent in English
- Holding a non-French degree that must be:
- awarded by a nationally accredited higher education institution
- awarded after at least 3 years of higher education outside France (Licence, Bachelor, Benke)
- Begin an online application
- Upload your documents:
- Transcripts of records
- Diploma (Licence, Bachelor, Benke…) or school certificate
- 2 letters of recommendation
- ID photo
- Résumé (CV)
- Passport or ID card
During your application you will have to answer to several motivation questions. Your answers to these questions will be analyzed by the school, as well as your documents. It allows the school to assess your motivations and your professional project. Please do not overlook this part and take the time to answer to the questions with the maximum amount of information.
For more information regarding the recruitment process, we invite you to check our FAQ.
What are the registration dates?
How to contact us?
Application forms are sent to ESIEE Paris on the 30th of every month (from September to June).
Admission results to ESIEE Paris are released around the 15th of every month. Hence, the sooner you complete your application, the sooner you will receive a reply from the school.
Stay informed about the latest news of Join a School in France by following us on social networks:
Meet us every Wednesday for a live web conference on your computer. The Join a School in France team presents you the programs in detail, answers to your questions and gives you the opportunity to discuss directly with the representatives of the school.
These presentations are available and a replay will be sent to those who registered but could not attend the live conference.
Find all the dates on the 1st of August 2018.
Do not hesitate to watch the replay of previous webinars on our YouTube channel.
Would you like to know more about the school? Watch this presentation
school france education studies master management business schools engineering schools fashion international internship abroad