Enroll in a Master of Engineering at ESIEE Paris
Join a School in France (SAI) allows students to apply for 2 Master of Engineering programs proposed by ESIEE Paris:
- Master of Science of Management of Technologies - Information Systems
- International Master of Computer Science for Intelligent Systems
This school’s programs allow students to:
- Prepare for their careers in management of technologies and information systems, projects management, communications technologies, micro-nano-technologies, computer science and electronics
- Obtain a specialized Master Degree
- Study in English
- Have access to excellent research laboratories and research platforms
- Do paid internships periods in big companies (Thalès, Dassault Systems, Safran, GE Healthcare, Alcatel, Orange, Cap Gemini, L’Oréal, BNP Paribas, Accenture, Renault, EADS, etc.)
Would you like to know more about the school? Watch this presentation
What are the eligibility criteria for applying to these programs?
To apply for the Master programs of ESIEE Paris, you need to meet the following criteria:
How to apply?
- Being fluent in English
- Holding a non-French degree that must be:
- awarded by a nationally accredited higher education institution
- awarded after at least 3 years of higher education outside France (Licence, Bachelor, Benke)
- Begin an online application
- Upload your documents:
During your application you will have to answer to several motivation questions. Your answers to these questions will be analyzed by the school, as well as your documents. It allows the school to assess your motivations and your professional project. Take the time to answer to the questions with the maximum amount of information.
- Transcripts of records
- Diploma (Licence, Bachelor, Benke…) or school certificate
- 2 letters of recommendation
- ID photo
- Résumé (CV)
- Passport or ID card
- English Test (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC)
What are the registration dates?
Application forms are sent to ESIEE Paris on the 10th of every month (from September to June).
Admission results to do an interview with ESIEE Paris are released around the 30th of every month. Hence, the sooner you complete your application, the sooner you will receive a reply from the school.
How to contact us?
Stay informed about the latest news of Join a School in France by following us on social networks:
You can also reach us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +18.104.22.168.54.85
Meet us every Wednesday for a live web conference on your computer. The Join a School in France team presents you the programs in detail, answers to your questions and gives you the opportunity to discuss directly with the representatives of the school.
These presentations are available and a replay will be sent to those who registered but could not attend the live conference.
Sign up here
Do not hesitate to watch the replay of previous webinars on our YouTube channel.