Master in Management – Audencia BS
Audencia Business School is a top Grande École de Commerce recognised by the French Ministry of Education. Founded in 1900, Audencia Business School is today among the best European business schools in France. We offer you a quality education and connect you to a network of companies and graduates that makes Audencia Business School one of the best school of management in France regularly ranked on a global level by the Financial Times. The school is accredited by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA and forms part of the select number of business schools who possess this triple-crown proof of quality. If you wish to learn from top-performing faculty in an international and innovative environment, enroll at Audencia and join us at one of the top-ranked, triple-accredited, most corporately connected business schools in Europe – and one of the best places to live in France.
Language of instruction: English
Length: 2 or 3 years
Degree: MIM - Master in Management - Grande École
Tuition fee: €29,750 / €45,000 for the double-degree option
Location: Nantes, Boston or Berkeley
- Proficiency in English
- Holding a degree obtained outside France after at least 3 years of higher education (Licence, Bachelor, Benke…)
- Achieving a minimum score of 550 for the GMAT, or a minimum score of 300 for the GRE, or a minimum score of 150 for the CAT, or a minimum score of 250 for the TAGEMAGE
LEAD WITH PURPOSE
The Master in Management at Audencia Business School is one of France’s elite Grande École programmes, recognised worldwide for quality. As a student, you benefit from our reputation, network and forward-thinking training. You’ll develop multiple areas of expertise and be strong in the fundamentals of international management. You’ll have diverse and immersive work experiences.
1st semester (from September to December)
- Choose between a wide range of specialisations in English or French
- Gain 4 to 18 months of in-company experience – you decide the duration
- Audencia offers the possibility to replace your second year with a double degree abroad at Boston University or UC Berkeley Extension
- Learn from top-performing faculty with expertise in accounting, marketing, finance, statistics, logistics, project management, languages and more
- Enjoy comprehensive career services from a team of professionals with backgrounds in the international corporate world.
During this period, you will learn the fundamentals of International Management*:
*Courses are available either in French or in English
- Marketing Strategies
- Financial Analysis
- Managerial Accounting
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Business Simulation
- Business Project
- French as a Foreign Language
2nd and 3rd semesters (from January to May and from September to December)
You can choose one of the following specializations*:
- Corporate Finance (EN or FR)
- Financial Markets (EN)
- Management Control and Auditing (FR)
- Financial Strategy (FR)
- Financial Risk Management (FR)
- Human Resource Management (FR)
- Arts Management (FR)
- Consulting (EN)
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship (FR)
- Management of Digital Business and Information Technology (EN)
- Social Business (EN) – Launch January 2019
- Communication and Media Studies (FR) – Launch January 2019
*Courses taught in English are indicated by (EN) and courses taught in French by (FR)
- Marketing for Product Managers (EN)
- Business Development (FR)
- Digital Marketing (FR)
4th semester (from January to May)
During this period, you will have to do an internship in the company of your choice in order to put the specialization you have chosen into practice. You can either do this internship in a company in France or abroad. Audencia BS may help you in the research of your internship and put you in contact with its company network.
After completing your first year at Audencia, you can opt for a double-degree with one of our partners: Undertake your second year (Term 3&4) at UC Berkeley Extension OR start your second year with an internship anywhere in the world (Term 3) and then head off to Boston University in January (Term 4) until August.
Start an online application
- Upload your documents
By applying through Join a School in France, you apply to Audencia BS but also to 4 other schools (HEC Paris, emlyon BS, ESCP Europe, Skema BS). Finally, you choose the school you wish to attend. Thus, you increase your chances of being selected.
- Transcript of records
- Diploma or school certificate
- Written test (Tage Mage/ GMAT/ GRE)
- English test (TOEIC/ IELTS/ TOEFL)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- ID photo
- Résumé (CV)
- ID card
91% of graduates of the Master in Management are employed 2 months after their graduation. 38% are employed by the company in which they did their internship.
The Master in Management prepare student for the following professions:
- Audit: 13%
- Bank and Finance: 9%
- Consulting: 22%
- Entrepreneurship: 4%
- Management: 16%
- Marketing: 22%
- Purchasing and Logistics: 3%
- Sales: 10%
- Bank of America
- Louis Vuitton
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Procter & Gamble
- PSA Peugeot-Citroën
QUESTIONS REGARDING THE MIM AT AUDENCIA BUSINESS SCHOOL
Is it still possible for MiM students to do an internship in France or elsewhere? If so, what could be the duration of the internship?
It is still possible to do internships in France and abroad. Businesses still have a need for quality management students to fill positions that they have in their companies and Covid has not changed that need. Many of these positions, though, may have remote working elements to them, though, to adapt to the current health crisis. Most internships are between 4 to 6 months.
Could the MiM be paired with an apprenticeship program?
Unfortunately, at Audencia, the apprenticeship option is not currently available to international students.
What are the possibilities for students to get scholarships or financial aid?
Information on our scholarships can be found here: https://master.audencia.com/financement/
What job employability opportunities are there currently in France, especially during this COVID-19 pandemic?
Many businesses have continued their traditional hiring rhythm, despite the Covid crisis, as they realize that they cannot afford to have a management gap that will need to be remedied once the health crisis has been resolved. Some sectors have increased activity (especially with respect to businesses that have strong e-commerce orientations). The biggest change that we have seen is more related to the working environment as many of our students are working at least partially (and in some cases completely) remotely. We have adapted our teaching to help to train students for these positions so that they feel comfortable with this working style that is rapidly becoming the norm.
Replay of the webinar with Audencia BS
Youtube Video - Audencia Business School Campus
READ THE BROCHURE OF THE MASTER IN MANAGEMENT AT AUDENCIA BUSINESS SCHOOL
Any questions about the MiM program at Audencia Business School?